W4 MS Project – 35 points – Individual Assignment
Using your project topic and project charter from Week 1 and your WBS from Week 2, create a project schedule using MS Project. Remember the WBS is a list of deliverables and sub deliverables only. The project schedule will expand on this by further identifying the sub deliverables and identifying supporting activities and tasks.
- Your schedule must have at least 100 deliverables, activities, tasks total.
- You will need to include a start and end date for all tasks and activities.
- Assign resources to every activity and task. (Remember equipment, labor, materials, etc. are considered resources.)
- Identify costs for every resource and reflect all resource costs for every activity and task.
- Identify predecessor tasks/activities to every relevant activity and task.
Submit three items:
- Enter the project description, scope, overview in the comments section of the drop box.
- Submit first MS Project file reflecting all of the five items above (one view only).
- Submit second MS Project file reflecting the graphical representation of the critical path. (one view only)